Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions of the Company Hoofment UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store http://www.hoofment.de.
(2) In case of conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Hoofment UG (limited liability)
At the cathedral place 14b
Registration number HRB207802
Register court Tostedt
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet store does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirmation by clicking the "Buy now" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Entering the shipping and payment information
5) Checking again or correction of the respective entered data.
6) Binding submission of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy".
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can, by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. We shall confirm receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail ("Order Confirmation").
(5) The contract is concluded when we, as store operator, ship the goods to you and you thus receive a shipping confirmation including invoice from us.
(6) Storage of the contract text for orders placed via our Internet store: We store the text of the contract and send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at http://www.hoofment.de/agb. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My account --> My orders view.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, PayPal, Sofortüberweisung (Klarna) and credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express ).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(4) Shipping costs may be incurred in addition to the stated product prices. More detailed provisions on any shipping costs incurred can be found in the offers.
(5) The invoice will be provided to the consumer exclusively in digital form as an e-mail.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. In this case, delivery shall take place within 5 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item is handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of a mail-order purchase.
(3) We deliver only in the dispatch way. A self-collection of the goods is unfortunately not possible.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
The legal warranty regulations apply.
§7 Dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS). We are willing to participate in an out-of-court arbitration procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
§8 Contract language
Only German is available as the contract language.
§9 Customer Service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and objections is available on weekdays from 9:00 to 18:00 under
at your disposal.
Status of the AGB October.2020
Free GTC created by agb.de